FAQ & Site Info
Terms of ServiceAll items in my Educational Explorer’s store are checked prior to listing and prior to shipping. Please read my descriptions carefully. The photos for each item(s) are of the actual item(s) you will be purchasing.
All orders will be processed within the first 48 hours after payment is received (with the exception of holidays). After processing, orders will be shipped the next business day. I accept the following payment methods:
Buyers can pay by credit card, debit card, eCheck, or PayPal balance. Payment is due at the time of purchase. Please be sure your contact email and shipping address provided through PayPal are correct before you purchase. I will only ship to the address listed on your PayPal payment. International Buyers can only purchase items using PayPal and must have a confirmed and/or verified PayPal account.
USPS MONEY ORDER
If paying by USPS Money Order, Cashier’s Check, or Personal Check, your item will be placed on hold for 7 business days. If payment is not received by then, the order will be cancelled and the item will be relisted.
After your full payment has been received and it has cleared the United States Post Office (for USPS Money Orders) or the bank (for Cashier’s Check or Personal Check) your item(s) will be shipped. This can take anywhere from 7-10 business days.
I ship Monday-Friday.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify their address is complete and accurate. I ship only to the address of record on your payment transaction.
In case of non-delivery, the buyer is fully responsible for the shipping and handling of re-sending the parcel in question if due to one of the following reasons:
1. Buyer has incorrect or incomplete shipping address
2. Unknown addressee
3. Buyer's oversight in collecting the parcel at his local post office before the collection deadline
4. Mistake(s) made by buyer's local post office
5. Buyer is unwilling to pay customs levy (if any) imposed by the local customs office for collection of the parcel (international buyers)
6. Mistake(s) made by buyer’s customs office (international buyers)
Most orders ship with a tracking number. You will receive your tracking number once your shipping label is printed so that you can check the status of your order online. I am not responsible for any delay in package arrival once I have delivered it over to the USPS.
Insurance is recommended, but not required. Keep in mind, though, I am not responsible for any lost or damaged items that are not insured. Once it leaves my possession, I cannot control what happens to the package. I do package items as securely as possible to avoid damage due to normal shipping & handling by carriers.
Insurance, Delivery Confirmation, or any other special shipping services are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If you are interested in any extra shipping services, please email me before you make your purchase and I will give you the total amount due.
I ship all packages with a tracking number. Depending on your location, items will be shipped First Class Package International or Priority Mail International. If you have any questions regarding shipping, email me before you make your purchase.
1. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost (if any). These charges are the buyer's responsibility
2. Please check with your country's customs office as to additional costs prior to buying.
If an item is defective on arrival, please contact me right away with a complete description. Please include pictures or any other information to provide me with a solid backing on your claim. You will need to contact me within three days of receiving the defective item in order to take advantage of this refund. I will include return shipping as well.
Returns are accepted for all items with the exception of the following:
1) Returns are not accepted for any item that specifically states “Returns not accepted for this item”
2) Returns are not accepted for any item that is being sold in “As is” condition. I am not responsible for any non-working items that were bought "As-is".
If you have a valid return and would like a refund:
1) The buyer is required to contact the seller within 7 days after receiving the item.
2) Item must be returned within 21 days from date of purchase. I strongly suggest that any return shipments include a tracking number (and insurance if it’s a breakable item)
3) Returned item must be in the original condition as advertised on the listing. NEW and sealed items must still have factory seals when returned. NWT must not have had the tags removed. New items must not have been washed and/or worn.
4) You will receive a refund for the cost of the merchandise less all shipping costs and fees. If your order contained "Free Shipping", my actual shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
5) Return shipping is the sole responsibility of the Buyer and is not refundable.
6) All payments received will be refunded as soon as the package is returned to me and the item has been inspected. A refund will be issued by refunding your PayPal account or by issuing a check if your original payment was by USPS Money Order, Cashier’s Check, or Personal Check.